The history of the estate is closely connected to the history of Hambach village and that of Hambach castle. Historic finds and sources suggest that the property was originally used as a trade and administration building, with the oldest parts of the building dating back to 1590. Over the years, the estate underwent several architectural expansions and changes, and different architectural styles bear witness to the economic importance and development of the estate throughout the centuries. The estate is listed as a heritage building, and underwent extensive renovations from 2006 to 2008. The redevelopment included the addition of a vinotheque and a wine tasting bar. Both are in keeping with the historic style of the building.

Weingut Georg Naegele
History and Family
Press
Photo Gallery
Estate Video
Schorle Video
Weingut Georg Naegele
WELCOME ESTATE VINEYARDS CELLAR CONTACT SHOP deutsch|english
Weingut Georg Naegele
Weingut Georg Naegele